Sunday, September 20, 2009

Multidimensional Architecture of Guilt Bondage System

Bihac, Bosnia and Herzegovina, 20 September 2009

Continuation of the Guilt Energy Trap Study


As I continued to study this trap, more and more I feel it could be called the Guilt Caltrop because it is increasingly becoming of thorny and crucifying qualities. First of all, I was naïve when I though it would be that simple to deal with this thing. What I want to point out now and sort of emphasize is: fundamentals to heal this place and remove these device plus cordage/bondage attached to it. It could be named Guilt Bondage System as it has a trapping device and set of cable/bondage network.
Firstly, I now know, it is not possible to see and find this device before one graduates from the fourth dimension. It is only sitting in the fifth dimension and up that is possible to see this device and there is space that opens for studying the architecture of the entanglement. I would make guess that some of it may be similar and/or same for all people (position of the device in the body), but how will one remove this it will really take myriad of individual approaches. I personally go a little by little now and simply take it that this may be an ongoing process for a while (month-two, longer; my hunch is, it will be done in a month). But basically emphasis is that this will depend on each one experience, circumstance… It is my understanding though that only those who have gone through the process of clearing this enslaving entanglement will be able to help others willing to get rid off it.
Secondly, there is remembrance involved in doing this. It is sort of remembering something that is so old and fogged up, that we have never to this time could reach this place to remembering it. As we could not remember this time-place we could not heal the emotion of terror involved in the event and then picture imprinted in us. So healing here occurs as memory floods our conscious mind (it is released from amygdalae and ‘reptilian brain’ choke into the rest of the brain for processing and becoming part of conscious AKA enlightened mind - God’s light has access to those parts of the brain – then shedding the light and we can see finally into the hole of guilt covered with darkness – and than it is no more).


Overarching and Overreaching Architecture Guilt Bondage System

My mother’s energy presence visit helping to release more of the terror (I cried my guts out for couple of hours) and her merging with me (got some of my energy back).
The next day in energy check in my third eye I realized I have accessed full potential of my fifth and sixth layers and spotted the Trap.
999 I got the overall picture of what this was about and connected and nested my own fifth and sixth within the earth’s layer system; I have reached clarity about multidimensionality of the bondage system and complexity of the removal of it. As the trap is in fourth dimension, and cords go almost to the beginning of our existence. That means that I see them in dimensions I access, and then I cannot see them in upper dimensions [still fogged up, I have not connected to the memory and consciousness of full potential of my other dimensions (but now I know they are there and with the intent and the will it can be cleared, etc…)]. Then imagine they go up and there is closed door (that sometimes opens, I used the opportunity of 999 to access time-place portal to have a glimpse through the open door), hence cords are caught in closed door scenario, and then ‘on the other side’ they go to the time-place of the event when this emotional picture was imprinted and denied…
But imagine that denied emotion is sort of strangled and stored neatly in the deep, dark recesses of our being where God’s light does not shine; behind the doors that the reptilian brain choke holds under tight control (just like Κέρβερος watched entrance into Hades, Greek Underworld/Subconscious, tightly)
In a days that have followed, more veils fell off. At some point as I continued to study this System, I laid on the floor (I have been extremely fatigued with this entire process and sometimes I have to amend my practice…), and this laying on the floor on my back, proved very appropriate as you really want to have wide open chest area to look at and work with this. It is at this time that the Guilt Bondage System started to look more and more like crucifixion of some sort. There is really good parallel to how this look like conceptually in our everyday reality (there always is): if you can picture it, I pretty much looked to myself as one of those plastic toys that come tied to the cardboard or plastic sheet and then packed into clear plastic box. Well, it has been this kind of ties and style of tying that I have found as I requested support in removing this cords:
1. first one removed was sort of as to hold my body up right, so imagine huge letter U, bottom, curved part of the letter is on the front part of the body and then enters into the body (bellow breast) and enters out into eternity passing through layers and dimensions going to the Manipulating Master's hands. After pulling this one out:
2. the second one is about the same place and the same style at the front, but in the back is tied just in the fashion of plastic toys or as we tie electric cables to keep them neat; so in the back it turns into X and it has to be unwound, untied before it can be pulled out;
3. now I saw the Caltrop for the first time. It is lodged in that same spot I have been talking about lately: front view – behind the sternum and next to the heart; back view – UB15-16. Caltrop laid there as covered in sea grass-like gooey smudge; when pulled out it looked just like something you would pick up on the beach entangled in sea grass.
4. After this, I have intently asked God’s light to shine into recesses where the trap had been lodged. I think for a good hour I had a burping session; air coming from my lungs, esophagus, stomach… Mostly that mid-section of heart-diaphragm area.
5. But this is not all. In a later days, I removed cables that run as an infinity symbol, around bicepses of my arms: each loop tying one arm around biceps, crossed in the middle, and from there exiting into infinity through dimensions to the Master Puppeteer. [Digression: I find it entertaining to decipher peoples tattoos. Hehe, they are always in a places and symbolism of their own deep wounds… with this digression you can think yourselves of all people with cables tattooed on their bodies…]
6. There was another set of cables here that run down the arms, sort of used loops of the previous cable component went out of arms at about TW10 – to the master control. [if you look into this is our own creation or giving up of self and our own power – this particular cable set is conditioning on who should be our mate and who should we love – it is not connected to the heart, but it runs to the Master Controller. In eons time of social conditioning and the Master Controller programming we have gotten to the place where we go for what we should, and not for what we love and feel]. Arms are heart extension.
7. Cable that run from the trap through some parts of the body on the left side, exited at about UB51 and then entered at UB57, exited on the other side close by K7-8 and then tied at about SP3. And this one is peculiar because imagine when someone murders someone and want to stuff them into the trunk of the car – that is how this side of the body looks like due to this cable, because cable is designed way to short, so entire path of the cable is through warped body – to the fetal position – cable is that short.
8. If I learn of more cables I will add them on.
9. I have vibrated my layers up to my reach to have cable and this system's debris centrifuged out of my layers.
10. All that was pulled was demagnetized and deposited into Archangel Uriel’s energy recycling bin, so it could be taken to a proper cosmic recycling station.

Note: All UB15, UB57, SP3 and similar are Traditional Chinese Medicine Acupoints.

No comments: